A New And Competitive Breakdown Service
- Average response time of 37 minutes.
- Price from as low as £3.34 per month.
- UK and EU breakdown services.
- 6 Breakdowns per vehicle.
Great Value Breakdown Services with Excellent Benefits
Drive 24-7 is quickly becoming one of the best offers on the market for Breakdown Cover. The company promises to offer clear and comprehensive policies, starting with prices as low as £3.34 per month, you will get more options than with many other breakdown services.
Why Choose Drive 24-7 Breakdown Cover?
Drive 24-7 offers two types of Breakdown Cover: A UK version and a EU version. At £39.99 and £59.99 per year respectively, you will get a whole host of benefits including roadside assistance, national recovery, onward travel and many more. Have a look below for a comprehensive list of all the benefits.
Benefits Of Drive 24-7 Breakdown Cover:
- Roadside assistance – They will pay the call-out charge and up to one hour’s labour costs for one of the approved repairers to attend the scene of the breakdown. This includes punctures and flat batteries .
- Homestart – They will pay the call-out charge to your doorstep/home address and up to one hour’s labour costs for one of the approved repairers. If a repair is not possible they will tow your vehicle up to 10 miles to the nearest garage.
- National recovery – If your vehicle cannot be repaired at the roadside then they will pay the cost of recovery of the vehicle driver and up to 8 passengers to the nearest suitable garage, onward destination or home address.
- An average response time of 37 minutes – Drive24-7 contracts an independent network of over 6000 recovery agents/repairers nationwide which is why their response times are amongst the best in the industry.
- 6 Breakdowns per vehicle – Drive24-7 includes up to 6 call outs per year for each vehicle on your policy.
Drive 24-7 Breakdown Cover Quote
Along with their competitive prices and great benefits, the up-and-coming company are also known for the their quick response times. This is because they use a network of independent repairers nationwide. So if you like the personal touch, and supporting small businesses while still ensuring the reliability of a larger company, Drive24-7 could be the provider for you. To find out more head to the Instant Quote section on their website.