See If You Could Save with Go Compare Car Insurance
- View quotes from up to 120 car insurance providers
- Review information from Defaqto to help your decision
- Choose your own level of voluntary excess
- Informative website jargon guides
Find Exactly the Car Insurance Policy for You
Go Compare does everything you would expect from a good car insurance comparison site, lining up quotes from over 120 providers so you can easily find the right price. But beyond that, the site also compiles a range of useful information about each policy, using the latest research from Defaqto.
Why Choose Go Compare Car Insurance?
Go Compare is a detailed site that takes the stress out of choosing. As well as entering information about yourself and your vehicle, you can narrow down the search by choosing your preferred level of voluntary excess, giving you great flexibility whether you want to protect your No Claims Bonus, would prefer to pay annually or monthly, and so on. The site’s policy options are available for comparison and customisation on the quotes screen.
Benefits of Go Compare Car Insurance
- Detailed policy information for each quote
- Defaqto research
- Customise your search with flexible voluntary excess
- Comprehensive, Third Party, Third Party Fire and Theft
- Can also do a comparison on Breakdown Cover
- Useful car insurance guides explain jargon
- Help finding your insurance group
- Information for young and old drivers
- Easy-to-use web format
- Can search for classic or modified cars
Go Compare Car Insurance Quote
In addition to comparing price quotes, Go Compare usefully compiles the details of car insurance policies. Its FAQs and car insurance guides are excellent sources of information on the whole process. Head to the site now to read guides on a range of topics, from “A beginner’s guide to car insurance” to “Car theft and insurance claims”. Whether you’re a young driver starting out, or you have a specific question about your car insurance, Go Compare might just have the answers.