Are you an M&S Bank Cardholder? Then you qualify to save up to 20% on car insurance with Marks & Spencer. Find out more in our M&S Bank Car Insurance Review.
While M&S Bank offers only two types of cover – Standard Cover and Premier Cover – you can pick and choose what benefits from the Premier Cover that you would like to include under your Standard Cover. You can do this without having to pay the extra cost to upgrade to Premier. This flexibility is one of the benefits of M&S Bank Car Insurance. While their policies are available to non-members, M&S Bank Cardholders find the most benefits when signing up. You may even have the opportunity to earn M&S points with them when signing up.
If you are an M&S Bank Cardholder, click here now to receive a M&S Bank Car Insurance Quote to see if you are eligible to save 20% on your car insurance policy.
Get Guaranteed Savings with M&S Bank Car Insurance
- If you are an M&S Cardholder, you can save up to 15% when you take out a new M&S Car Insurance policy and when you renew your existing cover.
- Two choices of insurance – Premier Cover and Standard Cover – so you can choose exactly the right level of cover and price for your needs.
- You are covered to drive for up to 90 days in the EU.
- Not only do they have a UK based claims line, but if you do need to make a claim, you will be appointed a personal claims manager, who will help you through the claims process every step of the way.
A Trusted Name Now Offering Car Insurance
M&S Bank is the latest venture in the Marks & Spencer franchise, and if you are an M&S Cardholder it is worth considering their insurance policies, as you could save up to 15%. Even if you are not a Cardholder, the M&S insurance policies are certainly worth considering for their multitude of benefits.
Why Choose M&S Bank Car Insurance?
While the Standard Cover offers you great benefits, the Premier Cover will provide you with useful extras worth £390. It is worth examining both of these policies (whether you are an M&S Cardholder or not) to see which can provide you with the most appropriate benefits, for you.. Alternatively, you can choose the standard cover to keep the cost of your car insurance down, and then add some of the optional premier benefits that appealed to you. This flexibility in choosing your policy means you can really craft an insurance policy suited to your requirements
Benefits Of M&S Bank Car Insurance
Along with this flexibility, there are many other benefits to choosing an M&S Bank Car Insurance policy.
The M&S Bank Cardholder offer could save you up to 15% if you’re taking out a new insurance policy or you are renewing existing cover.
- The M&S Bank Cardholder offer could save you up to 15% if you’re taking out a new insurance policy or you are renewing existing cover.
- If you are the main M&S Cardholder and you are taking out a new policy as the policyholder, you will receive 1000 M&S points when you take out the policy.
- The Premier Cover offers extras that are worth £390 – if you don’t want or need all of these benefits, you can pick and choose the ones that appeal to you and apply them to the Standard Cover policy.
- The Uninsured driver protection will ensure that you are protected if you are hit by a driver without insurance, so you won’t need to worry about any financial difficulties. Any excess you have to pay will be refunded; all you need is the uninsured vehicle’s registration and the driver’s details.
- You will receive a courtesy car as standard under both levels of cover, while your car is being repaired at an M&S approved repairer. They will then provide you with a 3 year guarantee of their repairs, because M&S expect their work to be carried out to the highest possible standards.
- You will be covered to drive in the EU for up to 90 days per cover period; you have the flexibility to take this 90 days in as many or as few trips as you like.
- Both policies offer child seat cover as standard. Your personal belongings are insured for up to £200, and any M&S shopping is covered up to the value of £300.
- The personal accident cover allows you to claim up to £10,000 if you or your spouse, are injured in a car accident.
All of these following benefits are included as standard in the Premier Cover, and are optional extras you can add to the Standard Cover.
- The Breakdown Cover comes in four levels, and you will receive the European and UK cover as part of the Premier Cover, worth £341.10 and also includes personal breakdown cover. This covers you, not the vehicle, so you are protected even if you are a passenger in another car. While the Premier Cover, covers you as a passenger in another car, the Standard Cover will only cover your vehicle.
- You will receive up to £100,000 of motor legal protection to help you claim for uninsured losses.
- While both policies guarantee you a replacement car, the Premier Cover automatically provides it for 28 days – the Standard Cover gives you the option of choosing between having the car for 14, 21, or 28 days. If, after 28 days, you are still not back on the road, you will be provided with a courtesy car.
Marks & Spencer Car Insurance Quote
Choosing M&S Bank Car Insurance, really makes sense for M&S Cardholders. But even if you’re not an M&S regular, their Premier Cover, with its £390 of benefits, is certainly tempting. Geta quote online today directly from M&S, to see how much you could gain with an M&S Bank Car Insurance policy.