Did you know the Post Office had their own car insurance division? Check out our Post Office Car Insurance Review below to learn more about it.
The Post Office Car Insurance provides one of the best customer service experiences around. They have a 24 hour claim line that you can call if you ever have any issues. Signing up is quick and easy and payment can easily be done with a debit or credit card. Their policies are comprehensive, yet flexible, so you can almost guarantee that you’ll find a perfect fit for you and your car insurance needs somewhere. What’s also notable is you will be covered in the case of vandalism as well.
This only scratches the very surface of what their insurance can provide you. To see if they have a flexible and valuable policy that will fit your needs, click here for a Post Office Car Insurance Quote today.
How The Post Office Car Insurance Can Help
- The 24-hour claims line gives you fast and friendly expert service when you need it the most.
- With their immediate cover, you can get a quote and then be insured within minutes.
- Breakdown cover is included for 12 months for new customers aged 50 or under, when you purchase a policy directly with the Post Office
- Cover against vandalism.
One of The Most Famous Names on the High Street
While it might surprise you to learn that the Post Office offers you car insurance, you’ll be even more surprised to see the benefits they can give you. The cover they offer with the comprehensive policy, aims to keep you safe, and on the road, and there are optional extras you can add to your policy, so that it provides you with the most suitable cover for your needs.
Why Choose Post Office Car Insurance?
It is quick and easy to apply for your car insurance with the Post Office. You can pay by credit or debit card, and you have the flexibility to choose whether to pay annually or in monthly instalments. You can then tailor your car insurance, by adding optional extras such as Breakdown Cover from the RAC, Motor Legal Protection or Keycare protection.
Benefits of Post Office Car Insurance
As a company familiar with providing excellent service, the Post Office has a lot of benefits as standard, whether you choose Third Party, Fire & Theft Cover or their Comprehensive Cover.
- While your car is being repaired by a Post Office approved repairer, you will receive a courtesy car to keep you on the road with the comprehensive cover. These repairs come with a three year guarantee.
- After a valid claim has been lodged, your car will be towed, stored, and delivered to and from the approved garage free of charge.
- As long as you notify the police, you will be covered against vandalism and malicious damage. All you need to provide the Post Office with, is a crime reference number, given to you by the police when you notify them of the incident.
- The comprehensive cover offers windscreen replacement and repairs, when you call the glass helpline.
- You are covered to drive on European trips for up to 60 days, and you retain the same level of cover that you have whilst driving in the UK.
- If, after an incident, your car is damaged to the point that repairs will cost more than 60% of the list price on the date the damage occurred, you may be entitled to receive a new-for-old replacement vehicle.
- With Post Office Car Insurance, storm and flood damage cover comes as standard, with the comprehensive policy.
- Your personal belongings are covered up to £100, and the Post Office will provide you with cover for your medical expenses up to the value of £200.
- The cover provided for any injuries and damages caused to third parties is excellent – you will receive unlimited cover for injuries to a third party, up to £20m for damage to a third party’s property, and you are covered for any injuries caused to a passenger.
- Your motor accessories are covered, whether they are fitted to the car or stored in a locked private garage. This excludes trailers, personal belongings, mobile telephones, and audio, navigation or entertainment equipment.
Post Office Car Insurance provides a number of optional extras that you can add to your policy to create the insurance package that’s right for you.
- Breakdown cover for those under 50 is free for your first year, but you can choose to upgrade and add RAC At Home and Onward Travel to your policy. If you are over 50, or are renewing your policy, you can still add these extras to your policy.
- To help you with legal expenses, you can take out Motor Legal Protection, which will recover legal expenses of up to £100,000. If you are in a car accident that is not your fault, you can use Motor Legal Protection to claim compensation if you are injured or killed, and you can claim for policy excess and car repair costs, if you don’t have comprehensive car insurance.
- With Keycare Cover, you will have access to a 24-hour emergency helpline and up to £1000 per year, if you need to replace lost or stolen keys. This cover will also re-program your immobilisers, and will give you £40 a day for car hire.
- The Guaranteed Replacement Car service is an ideal addition to have, in the event that your car is stolen or can’t be driven for whatever reason.
Post Office Car Insurance Quote
The Post Office might not be the first name you think of when looking for a car insurance quote, but with their flexible and easy to tailor policies, you should check to see if they can offer you the best deal. To do so, simply follow the link below to get an online quote –you could end up saving more than you thought, on your car insurance.