What The Co-Operative Car Insurance Can Get You
- Car insurance policies can start from just £167.
- They received a five star rating from Defaqto in 2015.
- Their call centres are all based in the UK, and they strive to provide the most helpful customer service possible.
- You will receive 70% No Claim Discount for five or more claim free years.
Car Insurance and Excellent Customer Service
With years of banking and customer service experience, the Co-operative has branched out into car insurance, and they use their knowledge of excellent customer service to provide you with a simple insurance buying process. Their UK based call centres are open seven days a week, allowing you the freedom to call on a day that suits you.
Why Choose The Co-Operative Car Insurance?
The Co-operative provides a broad range of benefits with their policies, so whatever your needs, you are bound to find something that works for you. Whether you have a No Claim Discount you wish to protect or you’re a newer driver looking to save money on your policy, it’s worth looking into Co-operative Car Insurance to see if they could save you money.
Benefits Of The Co-Operative Car Insurance
With a five star rating from Defaqto, you can count on Co-operative policies being great value and having excellent benefits, making getting a quote from them very worthwhile.
- 10% of customers paid £167 or less for their policy between November 2014 and January 2015.
- Look out for additional free gifts the Co-operative offers when you buy car insurance – for example, if you bought car insurance before 31st August 2015 you would have received a Kärcher K2 Compact Pressure Washer that was worth £79.99.
- You can save 5% off the price of your policy when you buy online, provided you meet the requirements.
- If you are involved in an accident, the Co-operative will repair your car in one of their Co-operative approved garages. While your car is being fixed, you will receive a courtesy car to keep you on the road.
- Their accident recovery service is available 24 hours a day, so you can have complete peace of mind, knowing that you won’t be stranded on the road in the middle of the night. The Co-operative will arrange the recovery for you if your car becomes immobile or unsafe to use, so you don’t have to worry about tracking down a late night taxi or public transport link.
- You will be able to replace lost or stolen keys and broken locks up to the maximum value of £750.
There are also optional extras you can add to your policy, depending on the level of cover you want from your insurance.
- For £24 per year, you can have access to legal services that help you claim back your reasonable uninsured losses, such as loss of earnings and policy excess. This policy covers up to £100,000 in legal fees, and gives you access to a 24 hour legal helpline.
- Along with the courtesy car provided as standard, you can opt to add Enhanced Courtesy Car Cover to your policy, which will provide you with a larger hire car, longer cover, and permission for you and up to 2 named drivers on your policy to drive the vehicle.
- The additional breakdown cover you can add to your policy has an average response time of 45 minutes, and with 4 out of 5 vehicles being fixed at the roadside the cover is well worth your money.
- You are covered to drive your vehicle abroad for up to 8 days in a year with the standard policy, but with Extended Foreign Use Cover you can have a similar level of car insurance cover, that you would have in the UK, for 90 days.
If you are a younger driver, the Co-operative offers Young Driver Insurance, which comes with its own benefits. It uses Smartbox technology to measure your driving style and determine whether you are a safe enough driver to warrant lower premiums than those traditionally offered to younger drivers.
- This policy comes with a free smartphone app, so you can try the policy before you buy it. The app acts as a less powerful Smartbox, measuring your driving safety and then highlighting how much you could be saving.
- 82% of their young drivers have earned a Safer Driving Discount with the Smartbox technology.
- You can log into an online dashboard to see how you are doing. By keeping track of your driving scores, it is easy to ensure that you are driving safely.
- There is theft tracker technology in your Smartbox – so if your car is stolen, the theft tracker is activated to help track down the location of your car.
- On top of all the other benefits and savings, you can earn a No Claim Discount with the Young Driver Insurance policy.
The Co-operative Car Insurance Quote
With an easy to navigate website and outstanding customer service, it’s never been easier to find out if you could save money on your car insurance, than by buying directly from the Co-operative – simply click the link below and get a quote within minutes today.